Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello from Children's Ministries

Well, I'm officially entering the blogosphere, I guess (with the help of my 12-year-old son). I hope to get blog savvy fairly quickly, so you can check back here for the most up-to-date info about what is happening in the Children's Building. Right now, here's a quick list of goings on:

  • Upward Basketball and Cheerleading every Saturday morning through March 1st
  • Upward Sports Awards Celebration - Sunday, March 2 at 5:00 in Fellowship Hall
  • Sunday, February 17 - Mudbugs game - meet at 3:15, game at 4:00, return at 7:00ish
  • Sunday, February 24 - Pajama Movie Night - 5:00 - 6:30 in the Children's Building for K - 5th grade
  • Children's Choir every Sunday morning - 9:00 - 9:30 (Ya'll sounded great Sunday morning!)

That's all for now. I'll keep blogging if you'll keep coming back! Mary

0 comments: