Thursday, February 14, 2008

Away We Go Again!

Well, we off to Mexico again this Saturday evening and this time we plan to build 4 houses. I know this mission outreach is not for everyone but if you've ever thought about doing something like this, consider going next year. I go not because I'm the preacher or because I feel guilty - I go because it's a blast! We have a ton of fun.
Please say a prayer for us while we're away and for our families and jobs we leave back home. And while you're at it, please pray for Fane and William Peeples who leave tomorrow for India. This has been a life long dream for Fane finally coming to life. They will be working in a hospital there and with the existing mission efforts.
Noel is really a cool church when it comes to mission. We have so many opportunities, most right here but others as well. If you haven't plugged in yet... well, God is counting on you.
Hasta la vista, Dave

1 comments:

Todd said...

I hope the Peeples can speak about India when they return that sounds wonderful