Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Women's Mission Opportunity 2009


Women of Shreveport/Bossier

Recently, I have truly felt God’s calling me to organize a non-denominational women’s work week around Shreveport/Bossier. Noel ladies made a wonderful trip to New York City and did mission work at World Vision, Yorkville Food Pantry and the Taft Houses please see the picture below. It was fabulous! During this trip God kept prodding me that we have things in your back door.

Upon my return to Shreveport, I’ve visited with several churches and next June we are going to come together to work in different organizations around Shreveport/Bossier to help our neighbors. The dates are June 14 – 17, 2009 and it will be a wonderful few days. Ladies, join us and pass the word along to other women to check this opportunity out. Watch for M & M at work!

Join the team of Asbury Methodist, First Baptist Bossier, First Presbyterian and Noel in June 2009! Call me at 221-5207 to ask questions and sign up!

Sweet Blessings,

Debbie Covington

0 comments: